- Fort Lauderdale, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Information Assurance & Cybersecurity, Information Assurance & Cybersecurity, Information Assurance & Cybersecurity
- Program Description:
Gain the technical, business, communication, and management skills to advance your career in a wide range of fields. Complete your degree 100% online, on your schedule.
• Program Highlights: Study leadership, teamwork, negotiation, professionalism, networking, accounting, marketing, economics, finance, and more.
• Career Opportunities: General or operations manager, sales manager, project manager, financial analyst, web commerce manager, operations planner or analyst
• ACBSP Accreditation: This program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).*
The objective of the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration program is to prepare you with the knowledge, technical skills, and work habits to pursue positions in a variety of business fields. The curriculum is designed to provide a solid foundation in management and helps you develop teamwork and leadership skills as well as the ability to motivate people and communicate effectively. Decision-making and problem-solving skills are also emphasized.
Purdue Global cannot guarantee employment or career advancement.
* For more information on Purdue Global’s ACBSP accreditation, visit www.acbsp.org.
Additional Program Information
- Contact the school for information
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program