- Fort Lauderdale, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Human Resources Management, Human Resources Management, Human Resources Management
- Program Description:
Gain the technical, business, communication, and management skills to advance your career in a wide range of fields. Complete your degree 100% online, on your schedule.
• Program Highlights: Study leadership, teamwork, negotiation, professionalism, networking, accounting, marketing, economics, finance, and more.
• Career Opportunities: General or operations manager, sales manager, project manager, financial analyst, web commerce manager, operations planner or analyst
• ACBSP Accreditation: This program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).*
Consider the human resources concentration if your desired position requires a thorough understanding of employment practices, personnel administration, employee training, compensation, and benefits.* The Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) has acknowledged that the Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a concentration in human resources fully aligns with SHRM’s HR Curriculum Guidebook and Templates.
Purdue Global cannot guarantee employment or career advancement.
* For more information on Purdue Global’s ACBSP accreditation, visit www.acbsp.org.
Additional Program Information
- Contact the school for information
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program