- Fort Lauderdale, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Accounting, Accounting, Accounting
- Program Description:
Gain the technical skills and accounting knowledge to advance your career in corporate, government, public, private, not-for-profit, and a wide variety of small
or large business and other settings. Complete your degree 100% online, on your schedule.
• Program Highlights: Study new tax laws, financial statements, balance sheets, asset management, inventory analysis, accounting software, and cost-volume-profit analysis.
• Certifications: This program contributes toward the educational requirements to sit for the Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Management Accountant (CMA), Certified Financial Planner (CFP®), and other certification exams.*
• Career Opportunities: Management accountant; auditor; public, corporate, or cost accountant; budget or credit analyst; revenue agent; tax examiner or collector
• ACBSP Accreditation: This program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).†
• Concentrations: Build specialized knowledge in one of the following areas:
o Auditing/Forensic Accountancy
o Managerial Accountancy
o Public Accountancy
o Tax Accountancy
Purdue Global cannot guarantee employment or career advancement. Additional certification or licensing may be required to work in certain fields.
*To sit for the CPA Exam, states require students to have obtained 150 semester hours or 225 quarter credit hours. This program is 180 quarter credit hours (120 semester hours). To be eligible to sit for the CPA exam, a student who has completed Purdue Global’s Bachelor of Science in Accounting would need to complete the University's Master of Science in Accounting or its equivalent elsewhere. Licensing requirements to sit for the CPA exam vary from state to state. You should review your state's educational requirements by visiting the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy website (https://nasba.org/) as well as your state's CPA licensing requirements, which can be found at the Accountancy Licensing Library (https://www.alllibrary.com/index). Refer to Licensure.PurdueGlobal.edu for additional information on licensure and state authorizations.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc., owns the certification marks CFP®, Certified Financial Planner™, and federally registered CFP (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.
† For more information on Purdue Global’s ACBSP accreditation, visit www.acbsp.org.
Additional Program Information
- Contact the school for information
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program