– COURSE LECTURES – Leadership and Communication • Effective Negotiation • Charisma and Public Speaking • Strategic and Creative Thinking • Persuasive Presentations • Speechwriting Marketing/Branding/Advertising What is Expertise? Facts That Function What
- Amman, Jordan
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
- Preparing Global Leaders Academy is a premiere international educational program for the best students and young professionals around the world.
– COURSE LECTURES – Leadership and Communication • Effective Negotiation • Charisma and Public Speaking • Strategic and Creative Thinking • Persuasive Presentations • Speechwriting Marketing/Branding/Advertising What is Expertise? Facts That Function What People Suffer: An Orientation to Global Health Learning How To Learn: How to Build Your Knowledge Base Quickly Leadership Development The Foundation of Leadership – SIMULATIONS – Simulation—Leading with Words: How to Write Your Op-Ed Simulation—Rock Your Interview Competitive Simulation (Part I)—Parliamentary Simulation Competitive Simulation (Part II)—Speechwriting
Each participant will receive a certificate of participation upon successful completion of the program. The certificate can be used for any other PGLF applications in the future.
- Setting Description:
- PGLA is an intensive one week program taking place in Amman, Jordan. Students will join a distinguished faculty that includes PGLF founder Dr. Sam Potolicchio (Georgetown University, New York University, RANEPA) and Columbia University Professor Dr. Abdul El-Sayed. Dr. Potolicchio was named one of the "Best Professors in America" by the Princeton Review and the Future Leader of Higher Education by the American Association of Colleges and Universities. Dr. El-Sayed is a former Rhodes and Soros scholar and Global Governance Fellow. Delegates will listen to world-class professors, politicians, diplomats, and other distinguished speakers. They will also participate in a number of simulations including parliamentary, speech-making, diplomatic and business competitions. Delegates will also enjoy trips to the Dead Sea, Petra (one of the Seven Wonders of the world) and other sites in Jordan.
- The tuition of PGLA is 1000 US dollars (USD). This fee includes lodging, 21 meals, transport within Jordan, Wadi Rum camping, Dead Sea events, and the certificate curriculum. Financial aid is available for delegates who cannot cover the full cost.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program