This programme aims to provide the essential knowledge required to build careers in zoos and wildlife conservation
- Plymouth, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Zoology & Wildlife
- Program Description:
- Employees in zoos and wildlife conservation organisations are now required to have a deep understanding of the needs of animals in terms of behaviour, ecology, welfare, housing, nutrition and health. This programme offers an opportunity to science graduates and experienced zoo staff to develop the specific scientific understanding and technical skills required to build careers in zoos and wildlife conservation.
Additional Program Information
- Joint development between Plymouth University and Paignton Zoo Environmental Park
- Financial Aid:
- A good honours degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline. Candidates with experience in a relevant area are also encouraged to apply.
- International Requirements:
- Applicants with overseas qualifications can check their comparability with the UK equivalent through NARIC, who provide an advisory service. If your first language is not English then evidence of English proficiency is required. The level of proficiency that is required can vary with the type of programme for which you are applying. For further advice on the appropriateness of overseas qualification and proficiency in the use of English, please contact our International Office. The minimum IELTS score for acceptable English proficiency for entry is normally 6.5.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program