Our two masters degrees in International Logistics and International Supply Chain Management aim to create highly talented specialists with a unique blend of vision, practical experience, analytical skills and technological capability to take up pivotal
- Exmouth, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Supply Chain Management
- Program Description:
- Our two masters degrees in International Logistics and International Supply Chain Management aim to create highly talented specialists with a unique blend of vision, practical experience, analytical skills and technological capability to take up pivotal sectoral roles. Every day companies face the major challenges of increasing competition, more complex international supply networks and ever more demanding customers. Our two masters programmes, dealing with international logistics and supply chains, focus on these dynamic systems and their integral relationships. In period one both programmes initially follow the same core module route in which you will study maritime finance and business modelling; logistics; supply chains; international logistics and management; research skills and economics for international supply chains. During this period you will also have the opportunity to study international logistics and maritime commerce in Plymouth or production control systems at Venlo in the Netherlands. In period two, all students study in Plymouth before completing a final masters dissertation. They study another optional module, which could be port policies and management or shipping finance, management and law. As an alternative to the year-long programme, you may also take the three periods in successive years. For example, year one (September–December 2013), year two (January–April 2014) and year three (May–August 2015). Programme content • Research skills and economics for international supply chains • Maritime finance and business modelling • Either supply chains and production control systems in Venlo or international logistics and maritime commerce in Plymouth • Logistics, supply chains, systems and methods • International logistics or supply chain systems • International procurement management • Dissertation based on your award specialism All programmes are currently being reapproved and are subject to minor changes.
Additional Program Information
- Our programme is currently being accredited by Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers (ICS), Charted Institute of Logistics and Transport (CILT) and Charted Institute of Purchase and Supply (CIPS).?
- Financial Aid:
- A degree or equivalent in a relevant subject (including the BSc Shipping and Logistics). Alternative qualifications with additional work experience may also be considered.
- International Requirements:
- Overseas students need an IELTS 6.5 or equivalent.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program