Are you a graduate Civil Engineer? Do you wish to improve your technical knowledge and enhance your career prospects?
- Plymouth, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Civil Engineering
- Program Description:
- Civil engineering is arguably the most diverse of all of the engineering professions. The skills of the civil engineer have long been recognised as providing the tools for the solution of engineering problems to benefit society. However, the role of the civil engineer is rapidly changing as society changes. No longer is the civil engineer responsible only for the technical aspects of the scheme, but is increasingly required to be proactive in proposing and seeking funding for engineering schemes.
Additional Program Information
- This degree is accredited as meeting the requirements for Further Learning for a Chartered Engineer (CEng) for canditates who have already acquired a Accredited CEng (Partial) BEng (Hons) or an Accredited IEng (Full) BEng/BSc (Hons) undergraduate first degree.
- Financial Aid:
- Minimum of a lower second-class BEng honours degree (2:2) in a civil engineering or similar engineering subject. Minimum of an upper second-class BSc honours degree (2:1) or equivalent in a civil engineering or similar engineering subject. Students with advanced standing who can evidence an academic ability to similar levels may also be considered. All applicants should possess a minimum of grade C in English language at GCSE level.
- International Requirements:
- Applicants with overseas qualifications can check their comparability with the UK equivalent through NARIC, who provide an advisory service. If your first language is not English then evidence of English proficiency is required. The level of proficiency that is required can vary with the type of programme for which you are applying. For further advice on the appropriateness of overseas qualification and proficiency in the use of English, please contact our International Office. The minimum IELTS score for acceptable English proficiency for entry is normally 6.5.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program