- Malibu, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Legal Studies
- Program Description:
Pepperdine Law’s online Master of Legal Studies (MLS) program includes an optional concentration in dispute resolution; all dispute resolution courses are delivered through Pepperdine Law's Straus Institute, ranked the number one for dispute resolution in the U.S. News & World Report 2019 law school rankings. No GRE or LSAT scores are required to apply, but applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree. The online MLS program can be completed in as few as 16 months.
• Delivered online.
• No GRE or LSAT scores required to apply.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Complete in as few as 16 months.
• Dispute resolution concentration available.
• Ranked the No. 1 law school for dispute resolution by U.S. News & World Report.
• Two on-campus residencies in Malibu.
Additional Program Information
- Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program