- Auckland, New Zealand; Rotorua, New Zealand; Queenstown, New Zealand; Wanaka, New Zealand; Wellington, New Zealand; Nadi, Fiji
- Program Type:
- Volunteer Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Work Types:
- Animals, Education, Environment, Social Services
- 1-3 months
- Program Description:
Explore New Zealand's most iconic landscapes and Fiji's tropical islands on this 6 week Summer Program!
If you’re looking to get stuck into a myriad of different activities, this program is most certainly for you! Try mountain biking, rafting, luging, backpacking and more. You’ll visit glaciers and blowholes on an epic road trip along the West Coast, immerse yourself in Fijian culture, and go rock climbing in Wanaka. Students will experience New Zealand from top to bottom, from the beaches in the north to the “adventure capital of the world” before falling in love with Fiji as they hop from one island to the next.
This 6 week program in New Zealand and Fiji also includes two awesome service-learning projects, spending time at the coastal Tawharanui Regional Park and the stunning Marlborough Sounds, giving students the opportunity to get stuck in to local conservation and sustainability efforts.
- Rewarding volunteer conservation projects in Tawharanui Regional Park and Marlborough Sounds
- Introduction to scuba diving in Fiji
- White water rafting on the Kaituna River
- An epic West Coast road trip with stop at impressive blow holes and Franz Josef glacier
- Rock climbing adventure on the shores of Lake Wanaka
- Luging with a view in thrilling Queenstown
- Learning traditional Fijian crafts and trying your hand at authentic fishing with a local village community
- Snorkeling and stand up paddle boarding over coral reefs in Beach Comber Island
- Cultural immersion at a Maori cultural performance and traditional hangi feast
- Mountain biking in The Redwoods, Rotorua
- Hot chocolate under the starry night sky in Tekapo
- Sand dune conservation on the Coral Coast in Fiji
- Wellington, New Zealand’s vibrant capital – Parliament tour and the Te Papa museum
- Explore Queenstown, the Adventure Capital of the World
- Very personalized and supportive small group experience – maximum 12 students
- 9750 USD.
Additional Program Information
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program