The Oxford Centre for Management Development programmes are taught by leading Oxford lecturers and international business experts. You can choose from one-week or two-week ‘one-to-one’ or ‘working in a group’ courses. Each course includes: • Excellent les
- Oxford, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Intensive Language
- Degree Level:
- 1-3 months
- Program Description:
- Oxford Centre for Management Development (OCMD) specialize in providing Oxford based courses for professionals from countries where English language is not the first language. You have a unique chance to be taught by Oxford lecturers in a truly relaxing atmosphere. We offer professional training in:
• English language for professional use;
• Intercultural communication skills, specific cultural insight and professional manners in English speaking countries.
• Key components of effective management and leadership.
Our main objectives include:
• improving your knowledge in English,
• working on key business skills, and
• getting better understanding of the English-speaking business environment and culture.
We are based in Oxford, England - one of Europe's most beautiful cities, with a worldwide reputation for excellence in education and as one of the intellectual capitals of the world. The OCMD’s members are well known for their work in executive teaching and consultancy work.
The Oxford Centre for Management Development programmes are taught by leading Oxford lecturers and international business experts. You can choose from one-week or two-week ‘one-to-one’ or ‘working in a group’ courses. Each course includes: • Excellent lessons in English for business professionals. • Practical input in successful business communication. • Challenges in intercultural communication. • Opportunities for you to discuss your particular needs and work with us to find practical solutions. Examples include leadership, international relations, business intelligence, analytics, ultimate decision making, on-line marketing etc. We listen to what you want and we structure a programme to meet your needs. Our objective is to equip executives and professionals with skills to communicate effectively in a global arena, highlighting the importance of languages and intercultural communication as central to today's professional success. We do this by using a range of teaching and learning strategies, including: expert lectures, case studies, video material, interactive seminars, presentations and guest speakers.
The key objectives of our Oxford-based courses are: • Improve your communication in professional English language. • Develop your business communication skills and knowledge in working with the British business and globally. To achieve our aim we provide: • All levels English language programme for professionals that include specialized vocabulary. • Functional use of the English language which you are likely to face in your international professional life. • The latest expertise in international business communication.
- Setting Description:
- Programme: Extensive English Language for Professional Use and Business Communication Skills Participants: Executives and Professionals Class Size: from 1 to 10 Minimum Age: 25 Course Duration: 1-week or 2-week intensive, 30 hours per week Timetable: Morning: 09:30 – 13:00; Afternoon: 14:00 – 17:30 Course starts: Virtually every Monday
- by request
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program