- San Jose, Costa Rica; Bocas Del Toro, Panama; Tres Rios, Costa Rica; Quepos, Costa Rica
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Our Adult Summer courses will have you rafting down some of the world's most beautiful rivers, surfing world-class breaks on the beautiful Pacific beaches, trekking through remote tropical jungles, practicing Spanish in village homestays, and scuba diving off the Caribbean Coast.
Each course and adventure will provide you the opportunity to volunteer, build life and leadership skills, learn from local cultures, and gain a new level of self-awareness and appreciation for the world around you. Service opportunities vary by course but may include working with indigenous communities and assisting with environmental and marine conservation projects.
Adults aged 19 and over can discover Costa Rica or Panama in one action-packed week or combine both the courses below for a two-week unforgettable experience:
- Rainforest Trails & Ocean Waves
- Tropical Island & Scuba Adventure
Tuition includes in-country transportation, food, lodging, all technical equipment, instructors, and local guides. Tuition does not include airfare to and from San Jose, Costa Rica.
- Setting Description:
- Costa Rica is world renowned for its tropical beauty. Whether deep within the rainforest or along the sandy beaches, you will be inspired by the natural landscapes that surrounds you. Camp by waterfalls and on secluded beaches and become immersed in the culture of a remote village homestays.
- Varies by course USD. Tuition pricing varies depending on the number of courses you choose to take. The longer the adventure with us, the bigger the discount!
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- After submitting your enrollment, request a scholarship application. Scholarships awarded vary by need and merit.