- San Jose, Costa Rica
- Program Type:
- Volunteer Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Work Types:
- 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks
- Program Description:
Our 19+ Summer courses will have you rafting down some of the world's most beautiful rivers, surfing world class breaks on the beautiful Pacific beaches, trekking through remote tropical jungles, practicing Spanish in village homestays and scuba diving off the Caribbean Coast.
With each course and adventure will provide you the opportunity to volunteer, build life and leadership skills, learn from local cultures, and gain a new level of self awareness, and appreciation for the world around you. Service opportunities vary by course, but may include helping local and indigenous communities on construction, marine biology and ecological issues.
Adults ages 19 and up can discover Costa Rica or Panama in one action-packed week or combine both the courses below for a two-week unforgettable experience:
- 19+ Costa Rica Hike & Service
- 19+ Panama Scuba & Service
Tuition includes in-country transportation, food, lodging, all technical equipment, instructors and local guides. Tuition does not include airfare to and from San Jose, Costa Rica.
- Setting Description:
- Costa Rica is world renowned for its tropical beauty. Whether deep within the rainforest or along the sandy beaches, you will be inspired by the natural landscapes that surrounds you. Camp by waterfalls and on secluded beaches and become immersed in the culture of a remote village homestays.
- Varies by course USD. Tuition pricing varies depending on the number of courses you choose to take. The longer the adventure with us, the bigger the discount!
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- After submitting your enrollment, request a scholarship application. Scholarships awarded vary by need and merit.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program