The DeVos 24-month Evening MBA program is designed for professionals from a variety of industries and academic backgrounds.
- Cedar Hill, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Business Administration & Management
- Program Description:
- The DeVos Graduate School provides a dynamic learning experience aimed at strategically expanding your managerial and leadership skill sets; equipping you with necessary tools to lead and drive change in our career and life. To do so, we focus on developing and augmenting your skills and capabilities by using a student-driven, discussion-based approach involving real-world managerial situations through our case-study method. Our students become active partners in learning through classroom discussions that utilize cases to create a classroom experience that mirrors the work environment. Our students enter their program as a "cohort", which is built with a group of individuals from a variety of industry and academic backgrounds. This allows for growth through interacting and learning from others that have similar goals. DeVos transforms student into highly effective executives and managers with the skills to: find and fix problems, identify and capitalize on opportunities, create a vision and influence others to follow and raise the performance of subordinates, peers and superiors. If you are a self-starter, have a natural business curiosity and enjoying interacting with others, this may be the MBA program for you!
Additional Program Information
- Regionally Accredited by the Higher Learning Commision (HLC) of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Ideal candidates should have a minimum 3.0 GPA and 2 years professional/management experience.
- International Requirements:
- Please visit our website for an international student checklist.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program