Special Offers 2013: - 15% discount off tuition cost for 90 days early booking. - 10% off lodging for 8+ weeks stay in Flat share. - 15% off tuition cost for registration completion before January 1st for Spring start dates - 15% off tu
- Faro, Portugal; Lisbon, Portugal
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Rolling Starts, Spring Break, Spring Semester, Summer, Year Round
- Program Description:
- Our Portuguese Standard Course consists of group instructed 3 hour/daily classes of Portuguese Language and Culture per week from Monday to Friday. It is recommended for students who wish to combine language learning with a real life experience of the Portuguese culture, thus, it allows enough time for students to get fully acquainted with the city and the Portuguese culture surrounding it. Classes challenge students to apply their knowledge of theory by means of various methods ranging from situation and role-playing activities to debates about current issues.
Portuguese Super Standard:
Group instructed 3 hour/day classes + 2 individual classes per day of Portuguese Language and Culture from Monday to Friday. Especially for highly motivated students who wish to learn as much Portuguese in the shortest time possible. It is of similar nature to the classes described above.
Portuguese Standard Plus:
Group instructed 3 hour/day classes + 1 individual class per day of Portuguese Language and Culture from Monday to Friday. Especially for highly motivated students who wish to learn as much Portuguese in the shortest time possible.
Group instructed 6hour/daily classes of Portuguese Language and Culture per week from Monday to Friday. Courses are available June through September. Designed for people with little time and the need to practice even more in little time, thus, the courses encourages quick progress in Portuguese communication. Beginners start, May 31, Jul 5, Aug 2 & 30
Portuguese Intensive Plus:
Group instructed 3 hour/day classes + 3 individual classes per day of Portuguese Language from Monday to Friday. Especially for highly motivated students who wish to learn as much Portuguese in a short time. It is of similar nature to the classes described above.
Individual (One to One) Portuguese/Private Group:
Individual are course followed by one person, while Private Group are course followed by two persons. 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45 or 50 hours/week. Tailor-made private classes for highly motivated persons who need to advance rapidly in a specific area of study but in little available time. You decide how many classes you want and what you wish to study. These courses aim at providing students with a further spoken and written language practice while exploring a specific field.
- Banking | Translation | Law | Interpreting | Medicine | Business Portuguese | Insurance | Computer Science | Hotel Industry
These courses are programmed according to the students' specific requests including different professional and cultural themes if requested. Students are welcome to bring any kind of documentation they may need to work on.
* Portuguese For Teachers [Ensino de Portugues Lyngua Estrangeira (EPLE)]
Course designed for native and non-native teachers of Portuguese a Foreign Language in public or private institutions in or outside Portugal. . 2 weeks' duration with 6h/day of lessons. We may organize an EPLE course on any date for a minimum of 4 students. Dates of commencement: Feb. 16, May 10, Sep. 13, Nov. 15
* Easter & Summer Course
Theses 2-week program consists of 3 hours of Group classes per day in Portuguese language and culture and is held only during the holiday period of Easter and the Summer. Group courses features a maximum of 12 participants. It is good ways to get to know and to enjoy the way the Portuguese celebrates these dates, while you practice your Portuguese. Dates of commencement: March 29, August 23
* African Portuguese
The course focuses on Portuguese in Africa. It is either taught by Individual (One-to-One) lessons or as Private Group. Specific materials and experienced teachers of African origin or background.
* Brazilian Portuguese
This program is taught either as Individual (One-to-One) lessons or as Private Group. Taught with materials specific to the Brazilian Portuguese language and by experienced teachers of Brazilian origin.
* Gastronomy Portuguese
Learn how to make popular authentic Portuguese dishes. Get to know Portuguese cuisine. Typical dishes, wines, sweets and cheeses. Learn how to cook them, do it and eat them with your colleagues. There are 8 hours of class offered per week.
Special Offers 2013: - 15% discount off tuition cost for 90 days early booking. - 10% off lodging for 8+ weeks stay in Flat share. - 15% off tuition cost for registration completion before January 1st for Spring start dates - 15% off tuition cost for registration completion before April 1st for Summer start dates
- Tuition - Text Book - Assessment Test - Grading and Final Tests - School's audiovisual and multimedia facilities - Internet access(may be limited in length) - Cultural and Extra-Curricular Activities
- USD 360 and up
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program