Special Offers 2013: - 15% discount off tuition cost for 90 days early booking. - 10% off lodging for 8+ weeks stay in Flat share. - 15% off tuition cost for registration completion before January 1st for Spring start dates - 15% off tu
- Dublin, Ireland; London, United Kingdom; Oxford, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Rolling Starts, Spring Break, Spring Semester, Summer, Year Round
- Work Types:
- Business, Education, Hospitality
- Program Description:
- This Work & Study programme combines a English course (4 weeks minimum) in several NIK|LAS destination with a job placement after your course in the region of London or Dublin.
We offer young student travellers the opportunity to experience the English culture firsthand. Learn or improve your English language skills with an in-country course, and later put your new skills to good use while you work in one of the most famous areas of Great Britain.
After your English course (Standard) you will have the opportunity to work, allowing you to practise your English while financing your stay in the UK.
Special Offers 2013: - 15% discount off tuition cost for 90 days early booking. - 10% off lodging for 8+ weeks stay in Flat share. - 15% off tuition cost for registration completion before January 1st for Spring start dates - 15% off tuition cost for registration completion before April 1st for Summer start dates
This is a paid placement with a great opportunity to practice the language and gain international work experience, while you receive financial compensation. Doing the program for several months will give you time to really integrate and build relationships with peers. The position will depend on your English skills, motivation, length of stay, as well as your references. The purpose of the program is that participants develop their skills while working to improve language, learning to deal with a new culture.
- Setting Description:
- Great Britain is a member state of the European Union (EU) and the fourth most populous country in Europe with about 60.6 million, 8 million of which live in the area centred on London. Most of Scotland’s 5 million people live in the lowland areas of Glasgow and Edinburgh and Wales, known as Cymru in the Welsh language, has around 2.9 million people in its mountainous land of Celtic charm. Britain has been home to a growing multicultural population since the 1970s, when people from the West Indies, India, Pakistan, Africa, and China began immigrating. There are many sights to see and things to do across Britain; there is the Stonehenge prehistoric monument of Wiltshire, the many Welsh museums and medieval castles that highlight the Welch capital of Cardiff, the castles and gothic structures of Scotland, and the 6 miles of Blackpool beaches along the Fylde coastal area in England, also considered England’s capital of entertainment. The colourful city of London mixes business, culture
- Contact us for program cost
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program