- Cordoba, Argentina
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Gap Year
- Year Round
- Work Types:
- Program Description:
Internship Company / Institution
Institute which promotes the growth of the steel sector of Córdoba in Argentina and that represents the interests of the members.
Activities of the internship company / institution
- Representing the interests of employers in the steel sector to the state
- Supporting partners to help them to distribute their products on the domestic and international market
- Advising small and medium enterprises in the steel sector
- Organising events, conferences and exhibitions in the steel sector
- Organising trainings for the partners' staff
Companies in the steel and metal sector in the province of Córdoba
Your responsibilities at the internship
Your tasks during the internship in the area of administration and finance:
- Preparing of the monthly accounts
- Elaboration of economic reports regarding the fund with the help of the person in charge of the department
- Archiving of administrative and accounting documents
- Payments to suppliers
- Account reconcilement
- Telephone Services
Studies and practical experience:
Prior knowledge necessary:
The internship requires prior knowledge and is therefore particularly suitable for students or trainees in the field of the internship. Your tutor/The team will familiarize you with all tasks and will provide support during your activities. Additionally, it is important that you are eager to learn and interested.
Spanish skills: You can also register for our internships without any previous Spanish knowledge. However, an appropriate level of skills is necessary in order to be successfully integrated into the Argentine company and society. With our Spanish courses on site we prepare you for your internship in the shortest time possible.
Minimum Age: 18 years
Nationality: Our programs are available to all nationalities.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Twice a year NICE provides 20 scholarships in internship and volunteering placement mediation.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program