- Cordoba, Argentina
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Gap Year
- Year Round
- Work Types:
- Social Sciences
- Program Description:
Internship Company / Institution
NGO in Argentina which is dedicated to reduce the amount of hungry people, especially children and older people in the city of Córdoba
Activities of the internship company / institution
- Collecting and distributing food donations
- Periodic review of the receiving institutions
- Receiving money and material donations
- Children, families and older people in need
- Healthcare facilities in the City of Córdoba
Your responsibilities at the internship
Your tasks in the internship in the administration of an NGO in Córdoba will be: 1. Administration:
- Invoicing, incoming and outgoing goods
- Update the data of the beneficiary organisations
- Telephone service and assignment of shifts for the beneficiary organisations
2. Generating donations and resources:
- Creation, improvement and corrections in the database
- Contact the donors to specify the donations
- Improvement of the database
- Organisation of events
- Internal Communication
4. Long-term projects:
- Propose projects for national and international competitions
- Structuring and carrying out the projects
- Alliance with different organisations at a national and international level
Studies and practical experience: No prior knowledge necessary: The internship is possible without any prior knowledge. Your tutor/The team will familiarize you with all tasks and will provide support during your activities. Above all, it is important that you are eager to learn and interested. If you have already gained experiences (e.g. from studies or vocational training) we will, of course, take them into account and mention them to the company when organizing your internship.
Spanish skills: You can also register for our internships without any previous Spanish knowledge. However, an appropriate level of skills is necessary in order to be successfully integrated into the Argentine company and society. With our Spanish courses on site we prepare you for your internship in the shortest time possible.
Minimum Age: 18 years
Nationality: Our programs are available to all nationalities.
Start: You can select the starting point yourself. The internship is available all year round.
Duration: min. 4 weeks, for longer or shorter periods, we will be happy to contact the company.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Twice a year NICE provides 20 scholarships in internship and volunteering placement mediation.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program