- Cordoba, Argentina
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Gap Year
- Year Round
- Work Types:
- Program Description:
Internship Company / Institution
An Argentine company is specialized in media auditing and provides an Internet platform for managing, monitoring and analyzing the market.
Activities of the Internship Company/ Institution
The company's customers can observe essential information about their brands and products as well as the relationship between the brand and the target group on the platform. Using the scaled tools and semantic technologies, the contents of market analyses are shown schematically. The services can be subdivided into the following groups:
- Control of the company's image and the competition in traditional media and social networks
- Develop management systems to improve communication
- Analysis of the market and the competitive situation by using clearly structured graphics
Companies from Argentina, Latin America & Europe. Among others, major corporations such as Coca Cola, Telecom and FIAT.
Your responsibilities at the internship
During your internship in media planning you will work in the Marketing department.
- Marketing: Creation of notifications and product marketing activities for the business segment and the media in Argentina
- Design and management of online marketing campaigns for Latin America
- Contacting and presentation of media agencies of Chile, Paraguay, Peru, Colombia and Venezuela
- Participation in the marketing and distribution of products of the advertising industry
Start: You can select the starting point yourself. The internship is available all year round.
Duration: min. 12 weeks, for longer or shorter periods, we will be happy to contact the institution.
Reference code: CBA-9
Price: € 440 (= € 100 Start Fee + € 340 Organisation Fee)
Spanish: Prior knowledge necessary. You can attend one of our NICE-courses on-site
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Twice a year NICE provides 20 scholarships in internship and volunteering placement mediation.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program