- Cordoba, Argentina
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Gap Year
- Year Round
- Work Types:
- Program Description:
Internship Company / Institution
International Trading Company in Argentina that offers services, consultancy and auditing for external trade
Activities of the internship company / institution
- Customs clearance
- Assistance to the companies regarding import and export procedures
- Development of logistic processes to customers' requirements
Companies that are interested in the import and export of goods.
Your responsibilities at the internship
The Internship in the international trading company covers the field of marketing and sales:
- Assisting the international trade of products and services
- Market research (search and contact to providers and prospective clients)
- Development of databases of contacts and clients
- Analysis of export and import information
- Assistance in the development and the improvement of international sales documentation
Start: You can select the starting point yourself. The internship is available all year round.
Duration: min. 12 weeks, for longer or shorter periods, we will be happy to contact the company.
Reference code: CBA-146
Special feature: preferably prior studies in this field
Price: € 440 (= € 100 Start Fee + € 340 Organisation Fee)
Spanish: Prior knowledge necessary. You can attend one of our NICE-courses on-site
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Twice a year NICE provides 20 scholarships in internship and volunteering placement mediation.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program