- Cordoba, Argentina
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Gap Year
- Year Round
- Work Types:
- Program Description:
Internship Company / Institution
Institution that is operating in medical and health care sector with a wide scope of tasks
Activities of the Internship Company/ Institution
- Patient care in all medical disciplines
- Shock Room
- Surgical operations
- Training center for medical students
- School for hospital gastronomy
Target group: Patients at any age
Your responsibilities at the intern:
- Visit patients in the mornings
- Check patients every day
- Assist to the daily medical board
- Being assigned with small tasks to help the doctors, for example: deliver orders to the Lab, check that every step of the treatment is according to the doctor's order.
- Being present during some procedures such as endoscopies
- Join the team of medical residents and being supervised all day by medical coordinators besides the tutor.
- Start: You can select the starting point yourself. The internship is available all year round.
- Duration: 8-16 weeks, for longer or shorter periods, we will be happy to contact the institution.
- City: Córdoba
- Reference code: CBA-157
- Special feature: Also possible as last minute offer!
- Price: € 440 (= € 100 Start Fee + € 340 Organisation Fee)
- Spanish: Prior knowledge necessary. You can attend one of our NICE-courses on-site
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Twice a year NICE provides 20 scholarships in internship and volunteering placement mediation.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program