Online marketing agency in Argentina that is dedicated to create marketing contents focusing on web and social media. Through these tools it creates engagement, traffic and conversion for media and communication groups, e-commerce companies and brand
- Cordoba, Argentina
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Gap Year
- Year Round
- Work Types:
- Program Description:
Internship Company / Institution
Online marketing agency in Argentina that is dedicated to create marketing contents focusing on web and social media. Through these tools it creates engagement, traffic and conversion for media and communication groups, e-commerce companies and brands from various industries.
Activities of the internship company / institution
Create content (articles, blog posts, product descriptions) for companies regarding:
- Create Engagement of the desired target group
- Increase level of awareness and the credibility of a brand by using Social Media
- Improve positioning within search engines
Media and communication groups
Brand from various industries
Your responsibilities at the internship
Internship in the marketing sector related to online commerce:
- Monitor campaigns in Google Adwords and Facebook
- Create newsletter
- Create and promote contents
- Contact guest bloggers
- Publish guest posts on other websites
- Contact other companies in order to publish eBooks
- Set up surveys
- Learn and deepen knowledge about content marketing
During the whole internship the intern will be guided by a professional supervisor in that areas
Start: You can select the starting point yourself. The internship is available all year round.
Duration: min. 8 weeks, for longer or shorter periods, we will be happy to contact the company.
Reference code: CBA-148
Special feature: Also possible as last minute offer!
Price: € 440 (= € 100 Start Fee + € 340 Organisation Fee)
Spanish: Prior knowledge necessary. You can attend one of our NICE-courses on-site
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Twice a year NICE provides 20 scholarships in internship and volunteering placement mediation.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program