- Cordoba, Argentina
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Gap Year
- Year Round
- Work Types:
- Program Description:
Internship Company / Institution
A large tour operator in Argentina that operates nationally and internationally and that has been active for more than 30 years. It offers high quality tourist services on all five continents and is, among others, specialized in cruises and train trips.
Activities of the Internship Company / Institution
- Luxury cruises, premium cruises, standard and family cruises, discount cruises and expedition cruises
- Cruises and river cruises
- Tours through Europe (Eurai), as well as Spain, France, Italy or Germany
- Express trains, night trains and luxury trains
Package tours in Argentina:
- City tours (Buenos Aires, Córdoba, Mendoza and many more)
- Trips to nature parks (Talampaya, Cataratas, Saldinas Grandes and many more)
- Golf vacation
- Wine tasting (in Mendoza and vicinity)
- Fishing at Glaciar Perito Moreno
Worldwide package tours:
- Europe: European cities trips, Imperial Cities (Parg, Vienna, Budapest), round trips through Spain, Croatia, Italy, Sicily and Turkey
- America: Chile, Colombia, Cuba, Peru, Uruguay
- Asia: China, Japan, Polynesia, Thailand
- Africa: Morocco, South Africa
- Oceania: New Zealand
The tour operator offers a wide range of tours, which are suitable for groups and individual travelers. The target groups are often families or couples, as well as sports enthusiasts and people who are fond of travelling.
Your responsibilities at the internship
During your internship you will be mainly involved in the sales department. Your activities include tasks such as customer service, management and processing of requests. Likewise, you would be in contact with suppliers and help putting together package tours. This is particularly important as the tour operator has a close relationship with the suppliers in order to ensure the desired quality and to make sure that the external companies (hotels, airlines etc.) offer an optimal service.
In the experienced team you could gather much information about the tourism sector and learn a lot about South America.
Start: You can select the starting point yourself. The internship is available all year round.
Duration: min. 12 weeks, for longer or shorter periods, we will be happy to contact the company.
Reference code: CBA-114
Price: € 440 (= € 100 Start Fee + € 340 Organisation Fee)
Spanish: Prior knowledge necessary. You can attend one of our NICE-courses on-site
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Twice a year NICE provides 20 scholarships in internship and volunteering placement mediation.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program