- Tel Aviv, Israel
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Winter Semester
- Program Description:
Location: Tel Aviv, Israel Dates:December 29, 2018 - January 11, 2019
Join your physical therapy classmates in Tel Aviv for two weeks this January. This experience is a travel extension of the Clinical Observation II and IV course. The purpose is to analyze the clinical performance of experienced practitioners in a non-U.S. setting to gain an understanding of different physical therapy service delivery models and different health delivery systems. Students will experience the varied cultural aspects of service delivery in an Israeli context. Students will observe master clinicians in pairs, which will enable collaborative learning with international colleagues. Upon return to New York, students will have an opportunity to integrate their observational experiences in a structured environment and share their learning with classmates.
- Setting Description:
- Students will stay in group housing/hotels arranged by the Steinhardt Global Programs office.
- 2019 Housing & Activity Fees: TBA
Additional Program Information
- Second and Third Year Doctor of Physical Therapy Students
- Scholarships Description:
- Students can transfer their federal financial aid from their home institution to help pay for their tuition at NYU Shanghai. Visit the financial aid office at your home school to learn more about consortium agreements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program