NYU Tel Aviv offers students the exceptional opportunity to learn about the history and culture of the Middle East while taking part in the daily activities of Israel's second largest city. Internships and community service feature prominently in the curr
- Tel Aviv, Israel
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
- The curriculum at NYU Tel Aviv focuses on Middle Eastern studies in subjects such as history, economics, politics, art, journalism, and literature. Language courses are offered in Arabic and Hebrew. A full-time staff plans day trips and regional excursions to Jerusalem, the Golan Heights, and Caesarea. The faculty consists of leaders in their fields and may include influential politicians, world economists, recognized artists, and foremost scholars and researchers.
NYU Tel Aviv offers students the exceptional opportunity to learn about the history and culture of the Middle East while taking part in the daily activities of Israel's second largest city. Internships and community service feature prominently in the curriculum and encourage students to engage more deeply with Israeli culture and society. In recent semesters, students interned or volunteered at Peres Center for Peace and the Kadima Youth Centers, among others.
Need- and merit-based scholarships are available.
- Setting Description:
- Israel's cosmopolitan coastal city, Tel Aviv, considered "the first Hebrew city," developed to the north of the predominantly Arab-populated Jaffa, an ancient port that is now a district of Tel Aviv. The city is Israel's economic and academic research center and the perfect locale for students to study the nation's past and relationship with neighboring countries. Students live in fully furnished rooms with private bathrooms located onsite at the academic center.
- The most up-to-date tuition is available at our website
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Students can transfer their federal financial aid from their home institution to help pay for their tuition at NYU Shanghai. Visit the financial aid office at your home school to learn more about consortium agreements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program