Choose one of four areas of study to enhance your current academic interests and goals. Each area of study offers courses that can be applied to fulfill requirements towards your major/minor or elective credits at your home institution. Areas of study:
- New York City, United States
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Spring Semester, Winter Semester
- Program Description:
- NYU Spring in New York invites students to experience academic life at New York University. Enroll in courses with NYU students to earn transfer credit at your current school and take advantage of incomparable internship opportunities. Outside of your classes, experience all that New York City has to offer and enjoy the benefits extended to NYU students—recreation centers, residence halls, libraries, and student activities, including ticket discounts for Broadway shows, concerts, and sporting events.
Choose one of four areas of study to enhance your current academic interests and goals. Each area of study offers courses that can be applied to fulfill requirements towards your major/minor or elective credits at your home institution. Areas of study: Law/Business, Health, Media and the Arts, Public Service and Policy
Join NYU's outstanding faculty and talented student body in Greenwich Village, the heart of Manhattan, one of the city's most celebrated neighborhoods. At NYU, your lectures, labs, and seminars will be complemented by the professional, academic, and cultural resources of New York City. While you're here, arrange an internship, research graduate programs, or begin your job search.
- Setting Description:
- NYU Spring in New York invites you to spend the spring semester (January – May 2012) in one of the most exciting cities in the world. Think of Spring in New York as a domestic study abroad program. Instead of going to a city in another country, explore the greatest city in the United States. Every day in New York City brings with it a new adventure! Unique opportunities and exhilarating experiences await you around every corner. Find yourself living in the center of the financial, art, media, and theatre worlds with access to the best in museums, dance, film, libraries, concerts, plays, and galleries.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Students can transfer their federal financial aid from their home institution to help pay for their tuition at NYU Shanghai. Visit the financial aid office at your home school to learn more about consortium agreements.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program