NYU Buenos Aires is located in a stunning, Tutor-style building in the upscale Recoleta district, and is just a block away from Avenida Santa Fe, a bustling retail thoroughfare. The center contains classrooms and offices, a computer lab, a lounge with wir
- Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer
- Program Description:
- The curriculum focuses on Latin American studies with courses available in both English and Spanish. Outside the classroom, cocurricular activities including internships, volunteer placements, and guest lectures from leading academics and professionals in South America help students advance their understanding and appreciation of this lively culture.
NYU Buenos Aires is located in a stunning, Tutor-style building in the upscale Recoleta district, and is just a block away from Avenida Santa Fe, a bustling retail thoroughfare. The center contains classrooms and offices, a computer lab, a lounge with wireless Internet, and a dining area. Staff members plan cultural activities to see an authentic tango dance show and take students on regional trips to Iguazu Falls, Mendoza, or Tigre throughout the semester.
Need- and merit-based scholarships are available.
- Setting Description:
- NYU Buenos Aires, located in the Argentine capital, students live and learn in one of South America's largest and most sophisticated cities. After a decade of political and economic instability, Argentina is experiencing a period of renewed growth and prosperity. With its European charm, Buenos Aires, the birthplace of the tango, is one of the largest port cities in the world and the country's financial and cultural center.
- The most up-to-date tuition is available at our website
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Students can transfer their federal financial aid from their home institution to help pay for their tuition at NYU Shanghai. Visit the financial aid office at your home school to learn more about consortium agreements.