NYU Berlin is located in stylish Prenzlauer Berg, a district of the city popular with students, artists, and young professionals. The facilities include classrooms, offices, art studios, a computer lab, and lounge that are housed in one of the newly resto
- Berlin, Germany
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester, Summer
- Program Description:
- Students are required to take a German language course at the appropriate skill level and choose from subject courses taught in English. Courses taught in German are available for advanced and proficient language skills. Drawn from the wider academic community, faculty members focus on topics that explore the city’s unique role in modern history and politics.
NYU Berlin is located in stylish Prenzlauer Berg, a district of the city popular with students, artists, and young professionals. The facilities include classrooms, offices, art studios, a computer lab, and lounge that are housed in one of the newly restored buildings of the KulturBrauerei.
Need- and merit-based scholarships are available.
- Setting Description:
- Berlin offers innumerable cultural diversions, with attractions that range from contemporary art galleries to historic landmarks and monuments. Students may visit the remaining memorial section of the wall that divided East from West Berlin, the impressive glass dome of the Reichstag, the 1936 Olympic Stadium, and the Jewish Museum.
- The most up-to-date tuition is available at our website
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Students can transfer their federal financial aid from their home institution to help pay for their tuition at NYU Shanghai. Visit the financial aid office at your home school to learn more about consortium agreements.