- Vilnius, Lithuania
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year
- Program Description:
Master in Legaltech aim is to prepare highly qualified professionals with a wide range of multidisciplinary competencies in law and technologies.
This program aims to cover such technologies (but not limited to):
- artificial intelligence
- big data analytics
- reuse of open data
- semantic and other newest disruptive technologies
The subjects of the program are focused to GDPR, IP, Cybersecurity, Cybercrime and Forensics, Fintech, Regtech, AI&Law, Semantic Legal Web, Robotics and others.
The studies will be different from other programs, because students will participate in hackathons, meetups, workshops, international and regional competitions, and they will have unique opportunity to create their own legaltech startup ant MRU Legaltech startup zone. Participation in the program is flexible, because all material will be provided on-line.
- 2992 EUR. Tuition fees for academic year 2022-2023 will be confirmed in May, 2022 after the normative fees are set by the Ministry of Education, Science and Sport of the Republic of Lithuania. The fees will not change for those who submitted the application and paid the application fee prior to the decision of the Ministry
Additional Program Information
- Applicants to this programme must provide a bachelor in Law.
- Scholarships Description:
- More information on MRU offered scholarships at Mykolas Romeris University website: https://www.mruni.eu/en/funding-and-scholarships/
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program