- Murdoch, Australia
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Communication Studies
- Program Description:
Our Master of Communication focuses on managing communication within an international context, with emphasis on the Asia-Pacific region.
Informed by global research in a range of disciplines, this degree allows you to extend your personal development and professional expertise for a career in communication and media related professions.
You will gain the skills to analyse and implement the latest practices in communication in both international and Australian contexts.
You will examine the purposes and means by which leaders, organisations and interest groups create, coordinate and direct communication in strategic ways as well as understanding the role of the media in these processes.
You can customise your Master degree, with the choice of professional coursework or research with a thesis. You may also choose to incorporate work-integrated learning through Murdoch’s MESH consultancy, where you will have the opportunity to work on real world projects with real clients.
Advanced standing options are available for elected graduate diploma study or recognition of professional service, allowing you to complete this degree in as little as 1.5 years full-time.
The Master of Communication will prepare you for executive, managerial and entrepreneurial positions in communication and media related fields, including corporate communications, public relations, media liaison and consultancy, and innovative work in the digital and creative industries.
- 2018 annual indicative AUD$30,900
Additional Program Information
- Accredited by the Public Relations Institute of Australia (PRIA)
- Financial Aid:
- FinancialAid Info:
- Murdoch University participates in financial aid programs offered by governments in other countries. Please see website for more information.
- Scholarships Description:
- The Murdoch University Academic Excellence Awards (MUAEA's) acknowledge and reward commencing students who have a record of high academic achievement in previous studies.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program