The Pedagogical experience of MLS ranges from training Canadian officials and business people in both English and French to students from all over the world who come to Canada for a stay of 1 to 48 weeks. Courses are rigorous and challenging so that stude
- Montreal, Canada
- Program Type:
- Intensive Language
- Degree Level:
- 1-3 months
- Program Description:
- MLS has experience training business people, government employees as well as students from all over the world in English, French and foreign languages.
The courses are designed for building linguistic confidence and effective communication skills for general, academic or professional purposes.
- Intensive Programs (4 students per class maximum). 25 hours per week - general English/French or Business English/French)
- Exam preparation (TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, TFI).
- Tutorial Programs (15 to 30 hours per week)
- Made-to-measure Tutorial (fully adapted to your needs)
- summer residential program for youngs from 14 to 17 years old
The Pedagogical experience of MLS ranges from training Canadian officials and business people in both English and French to students from all over the world who come to Canada for a stay of 1 to 48 weeks. Courses are rigorous and challenging so that students achieve maximum results. The courses are purposed-designed for building linguistic confidence and effective communication skills for general, academic or professional purposes.
MLS delivers highly structured programs designed to acquire a solid grasp of the target language. Courses are rigorous and challenging to help students achieve maximum results. For the accommodation, you can choose homestay, which is an excellent opportunity to immerse yourself in the Canadian culture while improving your language skills after class. MLS also offers alternative accommodation to homestay (private or shared furnished apartments in downtown Montreal)
- Setting Description:
- Montreal is the cultural and business capital of Quebec and the main entry point to the province. A city rich in culture and history, it has a well-deserved reputation as one of the liveliest and most fashionable cities in North America. The MLS School is in a modern building in the heart of downtown, just steps away from the subway, shopping centres, movie theatres… Students have free access to computers with internet (and free Wi-Fi), a lounge with a fridge, microwave, and a coffee machine, as well as a fitness centre.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program