- Chinchina, Colombia
- Program Type:
- Volunteer Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Work Types:
- Children, Education
- 1-2 weeks
- Program Description:
Individuals passionate about sports are invited to partner with existing physical education teachers and/or coaches in public & private schools as well as club teams. Your guiding principals will be to promote a positive health lifestyle through physical fitness, nutrition, and education. While soccer is king in Colombia, you will have the opportunity to teach & coach your favorite sport too! Sharing and creating new friendships is the real name of the game! Be a sports ambassador!
Colombia Program Highlights
- Volunteer as a Sports or Physical Education teacher in a private/public school or community club team.
- Volunteer as a coach in a private/public school and/or community club team.
- Increase your soccer knowledge & skills by receiving guidance from experienced teachers and coaches.
- Earn international volunteering experience in the fields of Education, Sports, and Youth Development.
- BONUS: Experience everything Coffee! Planting, harvesting, processing, drying, milling, exporting, tasting, roasting, grinding, brewing!
- DOUBLE BONUS: Adventure Recreation: Ziplining, waterfall repelling, horseback riding, wall climbing, paintball, hiking, & more!
- SUPER BONUS: Help manage a sports club team!
- WOW BONUS: Spanish: Immerse yourself in Spanish in a meaningful valuable role!
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Discount based financial circumstances and need & match within the community for volunteer's existing skills.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program