- Chinchina, Colombia
- Program Type:
- Intern Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Spring Break, Summer
- Work Types:
- Arts & Architecture, Social Sciences
- Program Description:
BioProteccion is one of the leading companies in Colombia that produce biological products for getting rid of or preventing insects on cattle or crops.
The desired participant would use his/her background to enhance and gain new marketing skills by working with a fast-growing Bio-tech company. The chosen candidate will work closely with the Director of Operations to help promote and grow this company. The participant will use marketing techniques to make the company’s products available for international purchasing. Upon completion of the internship, the participant will:
- Have enhanced his/her regional sales, marketing and aftersales functions by participating in several cross-functional projects.
- Have better knowledge of developing strategies and implementation through report generation and analysis.
- Participate in all daily work related with the conservation of the nature reserve
- Demonstrate marketing growth through presentations, team projects and reports.
- Have experience in marketing techniques to bring a Colombian company to the global market
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Discount based financial circumstances and need & match within the community for volunteer's existing skills.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program