- Chinchina, Colombia
- Program Type:
- Volunteer Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Work Types:
- Children, Education, Translation
- 1-2 weeks, 1-3 months, 4-6 months
- Program Description:
The participant of this internship opportunity will have direct university level in-class experience alongside an English professor at a university setting and have the option to lead class sessions. As an English teaching assistant for English as a second language, you will have the unique opportunity to develop new skills for communicating and directing classes to Colombian students within their own community culture.
Participants will experience:
- Learn new leadership skills in a foreign university setting.
- Learn to develop lessons and teaching styles to meet the needs of unique individuals and groups abroad.
- Learn to manage professional relationships between the students of a different culture.
- Gained experience and confidence in classroom management as a lead teacher.
- Spanish immersion with Language Professors!
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Discount based financial circumstances and need & match within the community for volunteer's existing skills.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program