- East Peoria, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Medical Assisting, Medical Assisting, Medical Assisting, Medical Assisting, Medical Assisting
- Program Description:
- The primary objective of the Medical Assisting Program is to train students in the management and treatment of cognitive, psychomotor and affective disorders and ailments required for employment in a clinical, hospital or office setting. Courses will focus on a wide spectrum of subjects like deciphering EKGs and X-rays, administering First Aid, sterilizing and caring for surgical instruments and performing administrative office tasks like coding and billing. Students also receive hands-on training in clinical settings in preparation to gain entry level employment in the medical assisting industry. Modules 1, 2, and 3 can be taken in any order; however, module 4 will always be taken last by the student.
Additional Program Information
- Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges
- Financial Aid:
- FinancialAid Info:
- MTI is approved by the United States Department of Education to participate in the Federal Financial Aid Program. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program