- East Peoria, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Medical Assisting, Medical Assisting, Medical Assisting, Medical Assisting, Medical Assisting
- Program Description:
- The primary objective of the Dental Assistant Program is to provide students with a hands-on education in the fundamental principles of the dental assistant field in both clinical and office settings. Courses focus on dental procedures like taking radiographs and impressions, sterilization and chairside assisting, as well as office procedures such as coding, billing and appointment setting. In addition, students are provided with an understanding of the expanding role dental assistants play in today’s workplace to prepare them for entry level employment in the dental assisting field. The Dental Assisting Program consists of four modules. Modules 1 through 3 may be taken in any order; however, module 4 must be taken at the end of the program.
Additional Program Information
- Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges
- Financial Aid:
- FinancialAid Info:
- MTI is approved by the United States Department of Education to participate in the Federal Financial Aid Program. Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program