- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
With an ever increasing number of destinations worldwide opening up to and investing in tourism, our International Tourism master’s degree is ideally scoped to boost your career in this diverse and dynamic sector.
Why study International Tourism Management at Middlesex University?
During this course, students develop their management knowledge and skills while strengthening their critical awareness of the current socio-economic, marketing and political challenges currently affecting the profession. You will gain industry insights and networking opportunities that will enhance your career — expanding your knowledge around management issues facing tourism in specialised international contexts.
Core to the MSc is the active programme of field visits – including an overseas trip where students have the opportunity to hear from expert speakers, attend seminar programmes and gain valuable networking opportunities.
The course is designed for current professionals and those seeking careers in the tourism and hospitality sectors. Most graduates will likely hold an undergraduate degree in the area of tourism, hospitality, business and other social sciences and are looking to acquire specialist knowledge and skills in tourism management. It is particularly relevant for international students who wish to further their career in tourism management within their home countries. It is also suitable for graduates who are interested in a research or an academic career.
- Students can uniquely blend options that are largely industry and practice focused with modules that are more orientated towards the social sciences
- Benefit from our strong-industry links, industry-experienced lecturers that are hands-on and supportive
- Integrated experiential learning and co-curricular activities including expert speakers, networking opportunities, seminar programmes, research events, and an overseas field-trip.
Middlesex University Dubai is a leading center for cutting edge tourism research in the region, home to an active research culture and host to internationally renowned research conferences.
- 17808 USD.
Additional Program Information
- Financial Aid:
- What are the entry requirements for the MSc International Tourism degree? We welcome applications from graduates with a good honours degree (2.2 or above), in a tourism-relevant subject, or an equivalent qualification We also consider candidates with a minimum of three years' work experience in tourism/hospitality who have a degree in a non-relevant subject or a relevant CPD certification. Those without formal qualifications need to demonstrate significant relevant work experience and the ability to study at postgraduate level. Potential candidates are encouraged to contact our Admissions Office for individual consultation on a case-by-case basis.
- Scholarships Description:
- Academic Excellence and Sports/Cultural Excellence Scholarships are provided for deserving students
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program