The program’s aim is to balance theoretical knowledge with best industry practices, providing students with essential sets of skills needed for future career advancement, such as problem solving, decision-making, creative thinking, teamwork, flexibility a
- Marbella, Spain
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Business Administration & Management
- Program Description:
- The BA program in International Business is focused on understanding modern financial markets and institutions, economic theories, government policies and business strategies, as well as organizational structures of large corporate entities. The program offers core courses in management and administration, economy and finance, international trade and marketing and communications. Students can choose between a number of electives including intercultural communications, global media, writing and presentation, and IT management.
The program’s aim is to balance theoretical knowledge with best industry practices, providing students with essential sets of skills needed for future career advancement, such as problem solving, decision-making, creative thinking, teamwork, flexibility and cross-cultural competence.
Professional profile: The program is designed for students pursuing careers in corporate finance, investment banking, sales and trade, international development and private entrepreneurship. Future employers include transnational corporations, global businesses, hedge-funds, government institutions and non-governmental organizations.
- MIUC's annual tuition fee for the entire studies is 18.900,00 EUR. Along with the inscription form, students will have to pay a non-refundable fee of 500,00 EUR in order to reserve a place at MIUC. The resultant 18.400,00 EUR will have to be paid in either of the following methods: - Pay the full quantity before 1st of October 2014 - Pay the tuition fee by installments. The first payment will be of 9.200,00 EUR and must be made before the 1st of October. The second payment of 9.200,00 EUR mu
Additional Program Information
- Contact the school for information
- Financial Aid:
- Scholarships Description:
- Partial Scholarships up to 20% off the tuition fee
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program