The BA program in Advertising combines theoretical knowledge and essential professional skills, including management and accounting, developing ideas and concepts for multiple platform campaigns, campaign production, strategic and media planning, product
- Marbella, Spain
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Film & Television, Film & Television
- Program Description:
- Certainly one of the most dynamic of all creative industries is the ever expanding world of advertising. Driven by forward-thinking ideas and cross-platform innovations, the interdisciplinary skills and expertise in advertising remain applicable across the sectors of media, business and politics.
The BA program in Advertising combines theoretical knowledge and essential professional skills, including management and accounting, developing ideas and concepts for multiple platform campaigns, campaign production, strategic and media planning, product placement, online and mobile campaigning and social media advertising. By completion of the study program you will gain a thorough understanding of the main principles of the advertising industry, able to critically assess how branding, communications and marketing relate to other industries and in what ways advertising professionals manage to engage citizens and consumers in the lives of their companies and brands, managing to stay one step ahead of the competition.
Professional profile: The program is designed for students pursuing advertising and branding careers in multinational corporations, global and local advertising agencies, local and global businesses and international organizations. Typical career paths include advertising agency executives, market research specialists, creative directors, PR specialists and corporate communications executives.
- MIUC's annual tuition fee for the entire studies is 18.900,00 EUR. Along with the inscription form, students will have to pay a non-refundable fee of 500,00 EUR in order to reserve a place at MIUC. The resultant 18.400,00 EUR will have to be paid in either of the following methods: - Pay the full quantity before 1st of October 2014 - Pay the tuition fee by installments. The first payment will be of 9.200,00 EUR and must be made before the 1st of October. The second payment of 9.200,00 EUR mu
Additional Program Information
- Contact the school for information
- Financial Aid:
- Scholarships Description:
- Partial Scholarships up to 20% off the tuition fee
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program