The Basic 3D Printing Course is an ideal course to learn more about the 3D printing technology and how to start printing your own portfolio and prototypes. At Marbella Design Academy you can print your own design with dimensions of 20cm x 20cm x 29 cm hi
- Malaga, Spain; Marbella, Spain
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
- 3D printing is an ideal tool for creative people to turn ideas into real 3D objects.
You will be taught how to use a 3D printer and how to quickly print your own prototypes on our 3D printers.
* 2 weeks - 11 August to 22 August
• Taught in English.
• 5 days a week (Mon-Fri). Study Hours: 10:00 -15:00
• Required Equipment: Laptop PC or Mac + battery charger (and adapter to European power source.
We help you find good non expensive accommodation in Monda for the time of the length of your course.
The Students are welcome to bring a project of their own to be solved during the course.
The Basic 3D Printing Course is an ideal course to learn more about the 3D printing technology and how to start printing your own portfolio and prototypes. At Marbella Design Academy you can print your own design with dimensions of 20cm x 20cm x 29 cm high. Our courses are presented in a relaxed atmosphere where student involvement is encouraged, feedback is important, and the instructors are always available to answer questions. All our courses include supervised 3D printing on location. You will have to count on a small extra fee for printing material to print your prototypes.
Certificate: When your 3D Print course has been completed you will receive a Marbella Design Academy Certificate in 3D Print.
- Setting Description:
- The academy operates from our beautiful, 2.000m2 building only 200m from the village of Monda, and 15km from the town of Marbella on the Costa del Sol, Spain. Our Summer Courses are shaped so you have both time to enjoy your holiday in our beautiful surroundings her in South of Spain, as well as having time to learn something useful. Holiday and Studies in one go! The afternoon and evenings are all yours. The beaches are stunning as is the night life in Marbella. Have fun and get smarter in your chosen course. This is a great way to spend your Holiday and to make new friends from all over the World.
- 400Euros per week Non-European students do not need a student visa to enter Spain for the Summer Course. You can enter on a normal tourist visa, valid for 3 months. Our Summer Courses are huge success. We hope to see you in July-August 2014.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program