- Bachelor student or recent graduate in communication or marketing - Very good English both writing and speaking - Enterprising, patient and open minded. - Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign - Proficiency in HTML, PHP, CSS - Knowled
- Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- MayMester Intersession, Spring Semester, Summer
- Program Description:
- The ideal candidate must be an open-minded, natural manager.
Working in Cambodia is multi-faceted experience: We are a 100% khmer-company and our customers are coming from all around the World. The country is developing very fast. Social network and digital communication are the new trends but Cambodians still don’t know how to make great use of it. You will not only gain professional experience but also insights on the Asian culture, its professional scene and development.
You have to consider this position not as an internship but as one of your first opportunity to apply everything your learn from school. Successful candidates will be able to sign an employment contract at the end of the internship if their performances are appreciated.
- Bachelor student or recent graduate in communication or marketing - Very good English both writing and speaking - Enterprising, patient and open minded. - Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign - Proficiency in HTML, PHP, CSS - Knowledge of mobile development (iOS, Android and Windows Phone) is an asset - Expertise in social networks and digital communication
You will start with a $200 salary to cover accommodation and transportation costs and a local health insurance (Forte Insurance)
- Setting Description:
- - Supervize the development of the new website, both for design and coding - Administrate every social networks pages and create content for it (text, design and schedule) - Assist the Sales & Marketing team to improve and develop marketing strategies - Follow up and improve outbound and inbound communication strategies - Work closely with the CEO and the CTO to match their business objectives
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program