2. The second phase foresees of a series of workshops during which Domus Academy will make available its extensive network of relationships with companies to allow participants to get involved in a real project. The workshops will address the main areas o
- Milan, Italy; Florence, Italy
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year
- Program Description:
- The Master in Fashion Management will consists of three main phases:
1. The first phase of the course aims at providing the fundamental competences and tools to approach the world of Fashion companies and organisations, through basic lectures exploring relevant Fashion and Management topics, together with case studies of Italian and International brands.
2. The second phase foresees of a series of workshops during which Domus Academy will make available its extensive network of relationships with companies to allow participants to get involved in a real project. The workshops will address the main areas of the Fashion world-product management, brands, buyer, retail, communication and events. During the workshops, participants will have the chance to test their own capabilities in tackling strategic, marketing, production and organisational issues. The workshops are characterized by a series of lectures, providing state-of-art knowledge relevant to the issues dealt during the workshops, and by the direct involvement of professionals and companies.
The student obtains a degree in Master in Fashion Management
- Setting Description:
- 3. The third and last phase is dedicated to the development of the final Master Thesis. Students will work individually on a specific theme assigned by the Director of the Master with the supervision of a project leader. Projects may address one of the several topics relevant to the International Fashion system, and might consider a combination of techniques and forms, as desk research, industry and demand trends analysis, economic and market feasibility, preparation of business and development plans.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program