- Hanoi, Viet Nam
- Program Type:
- Volunteer Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Gap Year
- Work Types:
- Children, Education, Social Services, Translation
- 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks, 1-3 months, 4-6 months, 7-11 months
- Program Description:
Volunteers with advanced French are needed in Vietnam. There are opportunities available for teaching the French language and assisting local modern language teachers in delivering the subject. Provision is currently of an uneven standard, and the additional boost to French learning that foreign volunteers in Vietnam can provide is enthusiastically welcomed. As with English, the inventive use of games and activities is of great benefit.
Age: 18 years +
Minimum stay: 2 Weeks
How to apply: Online Application
Start Dates: Flexible/Open Start Dates
Language: Volunteers on this program must speak fluent French and have a good understanding of English.
ABOUT LOVE VOLUNTEERS
Love Volunteers' participants have the chance to travel abroad and experience new cultures all while providing essential support to communities in real need. Join us now! Participate in Love Volunteers' voluntary service projects in Vietnam and have a truly exciting experience volunteering abroad.
Here's why more and more people are choosing to become a LOVE VOLUNTEER!
Need - We work directly with local charities on grass-roots community development projects. Our focus is on providing support where it is really needed - not holidays! We keep volunteer numbers at sustainable levels to meet the needs of each project - not to increase revenue!
Impact - By becoming a Love Volunteer you are saying to the world that you are a REAL volunteer and your focus is on supporting people and communities in need. You're not just a tourist and your goals include much more than selfies and hangovers. Your contribution with LV will be real and measurable. You will change lives, and one of them will be your own!
Safety - Your safety is our top priority. We have personally visited and regularly audit all of our projects and accommodations so you can rest assured that your needs will be met, whilst getting the most out of your experience.
Support - With dedicated in-country teams, you know you will have 24/7 support right there when you need it - guaranteed! From simply questions to hospital trips, we will ensure you are supported throughout your placement.
Communication - We pride ourselves in our reputation as always being available when you need us, dealing with your questions quickly, and being prompt with all communications. We are here to help you help the world!
Value - We strive to make volunteering abroad affordable and accessible to everyone. Our program fees are lower, our registration fees are lower - and we encourage you to compare!
Security - We have placed thousands of international volunteers in meaningful voluntary service projects around the world. We have the experience and the reputation, so you know you are in good hands!
Friendship - One of the benefits of volunteering is that you'll meet new people and develop friendships that will last a lifetime. This is one of the true benefits of volunteering and we encourage you to make the most of the unique opportunity to develop these cross-cultural friendships.
Free time - We realize that everyone needs a break and encourage our volunteers to have a look around where and when possible. All you need to do is let us know what you want to do and we will do our very best to make it happen for you!
For more information, or to join us on this exciting project, visit our website now!
- Setting Description:
- Volunteers are housed at our partner’s headquarters, which is an hour to the west of the frantic central Hanoi. Accommodation is in dorms containing between four and twelve bunks and equipped with a wifi connection. There are shared bathrooms and good-sized common room with a television. Total numbers staying at any one time tend to be between ten and twenty. The building is in a semi-rural spot next to rice paddies, but close to a small town where foreigners are met with great curiosity and usually a warm smile.Meals are prepared by a cook whose food is greatly appreciated by volunteers. Two or three meals will be included depending on the program type. Lunch may not be included depending on the placement location.
- LV Registration Fee + Programs Fees from just $400 for two weeks! USD. Included: Accommodation, 2-3 Meals per day, Airport Pickup, Orientation on Arrival and 24/7 In-Country Support. Not Included: Flights, Insurance, VISA, Vaccinations, In-country Transport and Spending Monday.
Additional Program Information
- Love Volunteers welcomes all who wish to volunteer and give their time and energy to help improve the lives of others in a developing country. Whilst some programs require specific education, qualifications and experience, all applicants must first and foremost have a genuine willingness to help, show drive and initiative, and bring a positive 'can-do' attitude. If this sounds like you, we want you on the team!
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program