- Los Angeles, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Graphic Design & Multimedia
- Program Description:
Students will perform a variety of graphic tasks and projects, including computer illustration, desktop publishing, digital imaging, and web design.
Take part in a 2 academic semesters per year.
Be awarded with a diploma stating your successful completion of the respective Associate program.
Eligigle international students can apply for employment authorization in their area of study through Optional Practical Training (OPT).
Core courses 36 units, GE 15 units, Electives I 9 units, Electives II 9 units
36 Units Core Course Description:
CGD 133 Typography Design
CGD 135 Drawing for Graphic Design
CGD 150 Portfolio and Professional Practices
CGD 160 Photoshop I
CGD 170 Photoshop II
CGD 180 Illustrator I
CGD 185 Illustrator II
CGD 190 InDesign I
CGD 195 InDesign II
CGD 200 Dreamweaver I
CGD 210 Dreamweaver II
CGD 260 Principles of Graphic Design I
CGD 265 Principles of Graphic Design II
- Setting Description:
- 3325 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 550. Los Angeles, CA 90010
- 15,900 USD. Books and other fees not included
Additional Program Information
- Council on Occupational Education
- Financial Aid:
- For more information about our admission requirements, please visit our website.
- Scholarships Description:
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program