- Los Angeles, United States
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Year Round
- Program Description:
This program enhances students’ ability to communicate more effectively and efficiently while gaining the knowledge and computational skills needed to perform bookkeeping operations.
- Students who graduate from our non-degree, certificate programs shall be awarded a Certificate of Completion attesting to the successful completion of studies.
Choose from either morning, afternoon or evening classes.
Choose length of the program: 36 weeks normal progress or 24 weeks accelerated program.
Apply for employment authorization in your area of study through Optional Practical Training (OPT).
Be ready to handle entry-level office work and bookkeeping duties.
24 Units Course Description:
CIS 101 Introduction to Computer Business Applications
GEN 120 Mathematics for Business & Consumers
BGP 104 Business Bookkeeping
ACT 120 Payroll Accounting
CAC 120 Excel for Accounting
CAC 160 QuickBooks
CIS 111 Microsoft Word
- Setting Description:
- 3325 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 550 Los Angeles, CA 90010
- 6,360 USD. Books and other fees not included
Additional Program Information
- For more details about our admission requirements, please visit our website.
- Scholarships Description:
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program