- Los Angeles, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
This program provides working knowledge and the skills to perform accounting tasks at different stages of a complete accounting cycle. Our Academic Director/ Controller is an active CPA with over 40 years’ experience. He recognized the need for an accounting program focused on applied skills to prepare students for a successful career in the field.
Students compare and contrast different types of business entities and learn how to treat them differently, prepare various payroll and income tax returns, and effectively utilize computer applications to carry out accounting duties.
Learn various accounting and tax software that you can apply right away in the workforce.
Choose length of the program: 24 months normal program or 14 months accelerated program.
Eligible international students can apply for employment authorization in their area of study through Optional Practical Training (OPT).
Be awarded with a diploma stating your successful completion of the respective Associate program.
IV semesters, 15 units each
- Setting Description:
- 3325 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 550. Los Angeles, CA 90010
- 15,900 USD. Books and other fees not included
Additional Program Information
- Council on Occupational Education
- Financial Aid:
- FinancialAid Info:
- LPAC is approved by the United States Department of Education to offer eligible students financial assistance. For more details, please visit our website.
- For more information about our admission requirements, please visit our website.
- Scholarships Description:
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program