- Madrid, Spain
- Program Type:
- Intensive Language
- Degree Level:
- 1-2 weeks, 1-3 months, 4-6 months, 1 year
- Program Description:
- Live Languages Abroad offers a range of Spanish Courses in Madrid, Spain for students of all ages and abilities. These short-term and long-term courses are held in Madrid and ideal for students who want to learn Spanish from scratch or seriously improve their previous knowledge of the language. Courses are available all year round, please see our website for specific start dates.Totally immersing yourself in the language and culture of the Country is the best way to learn Spanish and retain your knowledge of the language. Students can choose from a variety of accommodation options including host family and shared apartment accommodation.It is also possible to combine language courses in several different locations for the ultimate study abroad experience.
We offer a fantastic range of Spanish courses in Madrid, Spain to suit all ages and abilities. There is the Standard Spanish course, Intensive Spanish Course and Private Tuition in Madrid for general language learning. The Spanish for Life course is perfect for Gap Year students, career breakers and adults with several months to spend learning Spanish. The school is also great for exam preparation offering the DALF/DELF Prep. course. There is also the Over 50's course for our senior students.
Students can choose from 20 or 30 lessons per week for a duration of 1 - 52 weeks depending on individual requirements.
- Setting Description:
- The school is located in a beautiful historic building in the centre of Madrid, in an area known as the barrio of Salamanca (Salamanca district) in the heart of the city. The area is famous for being one of Madrid’s most wealthy areas with many luxury hotels and leading designer clothes stores located here. The school is located only a few minutes walk from the famous Retiro Park, less than 100 metres away from the fashionable Calle Goya, and close to the glamorous thoroughfares of Serrano and Velázquez. It is also well connected to buses and the metro and is within walking distance of Gran Vía and only 3 metro stops from Puerta del Sol. Facilities include fully equipped classrooms with audio visual equipment and air conditioning. Computers with WiFi access and a library. There are also several cafes and restaurants nearby where students can grab some lunch. Spanish teachers are all native speakers of Spanish and are fully qualified to teach Spanish as a foreign language.
- Please see website for prices.
Based on 1 Reviews
- Even better than I could of expected!04/13/14
I have just returned from a six week course studying Spanish in Madrid, and decided to go with live languages abroad on the recommendation of a friend, and I'm so happy I did, from the accommodation to the school, the teachers and all the people I met,
everything was even better than I could of expected! The support I received from Gemma was second to none and all efforts were made to make me feel comfortable on my journey. I can wholeheartedly recommend Live Languages and Gemma as a provider to anyone looking at studying abroad. Five stars isn't enough!read moreBottom Line:Yes, I would recommend this to a friend