We offer a fantastic range of Spanish courses in Santiago & Vina del Mar, Chile to suit all ages and abilities. There is the Standard Spanish course, Intensive Spanish Course and Private Tuition for general language learning. The Spanish for Life course i
- Santiago, Chile; Vina Del Mar, Chile
- Program Type:
- Intensive Language
- Degree Level:
- 1-3 months, 4-6 months, 1 year
- Program Description:
- Live Languages Abroad offers a range of Spanish Courses in Chile for students of all ages and abilities. These short-term and long-term courses are held in Santiago & Vina del Mar and ideal for students who want to learn Spanish from scratch or seriously improve their previous knowledge of the language. Courses are available all year round, please see our website for specific start dates. Totally immersing yourself in the language and culture of the Country is the best way to learn Spanish and retain your knowledge of the language. Students can choose from a variety of accommodation options including host family and shared apartment accommodation.It is also possible to combine language courses in several different locations for the ultimate study abroad experience.
We offer a fantastic range of Spanish courses in Santiago & Vina del Mar, Chile to suit all ages and abilities. There is the Standard Spanish course, Intensive Spanish Course and Private Tuition for general language learning. The Spanish for Life course is perfect for Gap Year students, career breakers and adults with several months to spend learning Spanish. The school is also great for exam preparation offering the DALF/DELF Prep. course. There is also the Over 50's course for our senior students.
Students can choose from 20 or 30 lessons per week for a duration of 1 - 52 weeks depending on individual requirements.
- Setting Description:
- The school is located in the neighbourhood of Providencia, one of the best in Santiago. It is the ideal location for your Spanish course, close to many restaurants, bars, cafes, attractive parks, museums, cinemas and shops. Providencia is an upper-middle class neighbourhood and is safe at all hours. Our school is a large, comfortable, colonial-style building with a spacious patio. We have 15 classrooms and several common areas with free Internet access where our students can enjoy breaks. The school is centrally located, just a few minutes away from the subway, buses and our accommodation. The staff at the Santiago school are professional and extremely friendly, will make you feel at home. All Spanish teachers are native speakers and fully qualified to teach Spanish as a foreign language. Viña del Mar is a small school with a unique Family atmosphere. Located in the centre of Viña del Mar a few blocks from the beach, the school is in a safe neighbourhood that offers many activitie
- Please see website for prices.