We offer a fantastic range of Portuguese courses in Lisbon & Faro, Portugal to suit all ages and abilities. There is the Standard Portuguese course, Intensive Portuguese Course and Private Tuition for general language learning. The Portuguese for Life cou
- Faro, Portugal; Lisbon, Portugal
- Program Type:
- Intensive Language
- Degree Level:
- 1-3 months, 4-6 months, 1 year
- Program Description:
- Live Languages Abroad offers a range of Portuguese Courses in Portugal for students of all ages and abilities. These short-term and long-term courses are held in Lisbon & Faro and ideal for students who want to learn Portuguese from scratch or seriously improve their previous knowledge of the language. Courses are available all year round, please see our website for specific start dates. Totally immersing yourself in the language and culture of the Country is the best way to learn Portuguese and retain your knowledge of the language. Students can choose from a variety of accommodation options including host family and shared apartment accommodation.It is also possible to combine language courses in several different locations for the ultimate study abroad experience.
We offer a fantastic range of Portuguese courses in Lisbon & Faro, Portugal to suit all ages and abilities. There is the Standard Portuguese course, Intensive Portuguese Course and Private Tuition for general language learning. The Portuguese for Life course is perfect for Gap Year students, career breakers and adults with several months to spend learning Portuguese.
Students can choose from 20 or 30 lessons per week for a duration of 1 - 52 weeks depending on individual requirements.
- Setting Description:
- The Portuguese school in Lisbon is located in two premises, both located in the Saldnha Square area with easy access to public transport. The school is located near the beautiful Eduard VII Park, with its cold and hot greenhouses, while the city is scattered with many pleasant parks and gardens, some overlooking the River Tagus. The area is both a residential and business area. Lisbon airport, the main railway station and the central bus station are only 15-20 minutes away by taxi. The Portuguese school has 20 classrooms and is equipped with TV’s, videos, audio facilities and computers. Students have free access to the Internet and WiFi at the school in Lisbon, Portugal. Portuguese teachers are all native speakers of Portuguese and are fully qualified to teach Portuguese as a foreign language. Staff and teachers at the school in Lisbon are welcoming, friendly and always willing to help, should you need their assistance. The school in Faro is located in the heart of the city, within w
- Please see website for prices.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program