We offer a fantastic range of Spanish courses in Buenos Aires & Mendoza, Argentina to suit all ages and abilities. There is the Standard Spanish course, Intensive Spanish Course and Private Tuition for general language learning. The Spanish for Life cour
- Buenos Aires, Argentina; Mendoza, Argentina
- Program Type:
- Intensive Language
- Degree Level:
- 1-3 months, 4-6 months, 1 year
- Program Description:
- Live Languages Abroad offers a range of Spanish Courses in Argentina for students of all ages and abilities. These short-term and long-term courses are held in Buenos Aires & Mendoza and ideal for students who want to learn Spanish from scratch or seriously improve their previous knowledge of the language. Courses are available all year round, please see our website for specific start dates. Totally immersing yourself in the language and culture of the Country is the best way to learn Spanish and retain your knowledge of the language. Students can choose from a variety of accommodation options including host family and shared apartment accommodation.It is also possible to combine language courses in several different locations for the ultimate study abroad experience.
We offer a fantastic range of Spanish courses in Buenos Aires & Mendoza, Argentina to suit all ages and abilities. There is the Standard Spanish course, Intensive Spanish Course and Private Tuition for general language learning. The Spanish for Life course is perfect for Gap Year students, career breakers and adults with several months to spend learning Spanish. The school is also great for exam preparation offering the DALF/DELF Prep. course.
Students can choose from 20 or 30 lessons per week for a duration of 1 - 52 weeks depending on individual requirements.
- Setting Description:
- The Spanish school in Buenos Aires, Argentina is located in the neighbourhood of Recoleta, one of the finest in Buenos Aires. It is an ideal location for your Spanish course; close by are many restaurants, bars, cafes, attractive parks, museums, movie theatres and shops. Recoleta is an upper-middle class neighbourhood and is safe as anywhere. The school building is constructed in the traditional porteño style with wood stairs and mosaic floors. There are 18 classrooms and several common areas with free Internet access where our students can enjoy breaks. The school is centrally located, only a few minutes away from the subway, buses and student housing. The Spanish school building is beautiful and very comfortable, ideal for learning Spanish! Our welcoming staff, large common areas, free Wi-Fi internet and computer access for students, and a large patio with a BBQ area make it a relaxing place to meet the other students.
- Please see website for prices.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program