We offer a fantastic range of Italian courses in Venice, Sorrento & Viareggio, Italy to suit all ages and abilities. There is the Standard Italian course, Intensive Italian Course and Private Tuition in Valencia for general language learning. The Italian
- Sorrento, Italy; Viareggio, Italy; Venice, Italy
- Program Type:
- Intensive Language
- Degree Level:
- 1-3 months, 4-6 months, 1 year
- Program Description:
- Live Languages Abroad offers a range of Italian Courses in Italy for students of all ages and abilities. These short-term and long-term courses are held in Venice, Sorrento & Viareggio and ideal for students who want to learn Italian from scratch or seriously improve their previous knowledge of the language. Courses are available all year round, please see our website for specific start dates. Totally immersing yourself in the language and culture of the Country is the best way to learn Italian and retain your knowledge of the language. Students can choose from a variety of accommodation options including host family and shared apartment accommodation. It is also possible to combine language courses in several different locations for the ultimate study abroad experience.
We offer a fantastic range of Italian courses in Venice, Sorrento & Viareggio, Italy to suit all ages and abilities. There is the Standard Italian course, Intensive Italian Course and Private Tuition in Valencia for general language learning. The Italian for Life course is perfect for Gap Year students, career breakers and adults with several months to spend learning Italian. There is also the Over 50's course for our senior students.
Students can choose from 20 or 30 lessons per week for a duration of 1 - 52 weeks depending on individual requirements.
- Setting Description:
- The school is located in the historical centre of Venice, in a well-known Venetian square, Campo Santa Margherita. It is in the “University area”, close to Ca’ Foscari University and Architettura University. The historic centre is a meeting place for students and residents who like to go shopping in the beautiful nearby shops or take a break to chat and drink in the open-air cafés. It is ten minutes from bus Terminal (Piazzale Roma) and fifteen minutes walking from the train station. There are a lot of nice typical Venetian bars, restaurants, a supermarket, a small fish market, a bank (Cassa di Risparmio di Venezia), a tiny and cheap venetian trattoria, and a wine store nearby. Students can also find an internet point (special price for students of the Italian school) five minutes walking from Campo Santa Margherita. The campo hosts the Italian school in Venice in a historic building with a wide terrace. The schools facilities include: 7 classrooms, 2 offices, 5 bathrooms, a self-a
- Please see website for prices.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program